Location: Villeneuve d’Ascq (59) – France
Requested experience: PhD and first post-doc experience
Gross salary: from 38k€ (bonus included)
Hemerion Therapeutics is a health tech company at a clinical level. Hemerion results of over 10 years of leading academic and clinical researches on innovative approaches to treat Glioblastoma. These new technologies have been evaluated to treat brain cancer through a first-in-human clinical trial. Hemerion owns a unique and disruptive technology, already evaluated in frontline approach to treat patients harboring brain cancer.
Today, to support our development, we are looking for our Research Development Immunology Specialist.
We are seeking a Research and Development Manager with previous experience in oncology for our early stage preclinical activities and projects in immunology and innovative treatment.
Position and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the CEO and the CTO, you will manage the development of new synergistic therapy framework by combining our owned technology with targeted therapies.
With new collaborations with partners and consultants, your missions are the following:
- To oversee the research and development roadmap strategy for innovative treatments, including new immunotherapy strategies
- To define new tumor targets whose sensitivity could be improved through the combined use of our technology
- To outsource scientific and technical investigations
- To identify potential partnerships with laboratories or research institutes
- To draft, follow up and review preclinical tests (in vitro and/or in vivo) for the study of new candidate therapeutic targets
- To draft, follow up and review preclinical tests for understanding the impact of our technology combined with new immunotherapy strategy
- To draft, submit and follow-up of grant and call for proposals related to the topic
- To maintain awareness of specialized literature and assess the impact of new treatments in combination with our technology
- To contribute to our quality management system
- Good knowledge of new treatments and trends in oncology
- Excellent knowledge of current immunological research and development technics
- Good knowledge of scientific literature of current immunological treatments
- Good understanding of our therapy (biological point of view)
- Fluent in English and French for daily contacts with local and international partners
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good skills in scientific project management
- Ability to work well in autonomy and within a team
Specialized in immunology or cellular therapies, you have a PhD and first experience as post-doc in research and development of immunological strategies in oncology. Experience in a startup company would be appreciated. You must have strong experience in preparing, conducting, and reporting scientific experiments in the field of immunology. A particular interest in the management and supervision of tests carried out would be appreciated. Previous involvement in grant applications (Collaborative European projects, NIH grants) is expected.
You like collaborative work, sharing experiences and want to actively participate in the development of our startup, apply now!
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company
- International and growing company
- Autonomy in building the job’s functions
- Eligible to incentives such as BSPCE warrants